As Orlando Employment Lawyers who have served in the military, been members of the union, and have been a part of the private workforce, we are keenly aware of the plight of the employee. LaBar Adams understands that employees need experienced, caring, and aggressive counsel to advise and evaluate any and all potential employment claims. LaBar Adams practices law with the overriding mission of righting the wrongs we have come to know firsthand.
Orlando Employment Law Attorneys LaBar Adams handles a wide range of Plaintiff employment issues. Our office handles any issue that arises between an employee and the employer.
While not an exhaustive list, some examples of the claims we handle include:
Some statutes our client’s claims can be based upon include:
- Federal Civil Rights (Title VII)
- Florida Civil Rights Act (FCRA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- American with Disabilities Act (ACT)
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA)
- Uniformed Service Employment Redeployment Rights Act (USERRA)
1527 East Concord Street
Orlando, Florida 32803
REQUEST A CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION
If you have an issue with a present or prior employer, we invite you to contact LaBar Adams toll free at 1-866-680-4LAW or 407-835-8968 to schedule a consultation.
[contact-form-7 id=”” title=”FC Contact Form”]